Wednesday online classes with Kelsang Chogma
These classes will now be live-streamed.
Dealing With Difficult Situations
Buddha’s teachings on the Four Noble Truths – teachings based on the book ‘How to Solve Our Human Problems’.
In this busy world, our experiences of happiness are fleeting and short-lived, while inner peace eludes us completely. Our negative states of mind, such as uncontrolled desire and anger, create endless problems for ourselves and others, and prevent us from fulfilling our deepest wishes. Buddha’s popular teaching on the Four Noble Truths offers a clear and simple solution, guiding us to an oasis of peace within our hearts.
Wednesdays 7-8:15pm (attend any class)
April 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
May 6, 13
HOW THE COURSE IS RUN
The course will be run remotely until further notice. After registration you’ll receive a booking confirmation. Then on the day of the class you’ll receive an email invitation to the meeting.
To get ready you can download the Zoom app now. You only need the free version.
This class is live-streamed so is not available after the class has ended. However, there will be an audio recording available shortly after the class has finished. This recording will be available for two days after the class and is only for those who registered for the live-stream class. To receive the audio recording please reply to your Eventbrite confirmation email AFTER the class has ended, stating that you wish to receive the audio file link.
ABOUT THIS CLASS
Suitable for everyone, this ongoing course focuses on how to meditate and use Buddhist understanding in daily life to solve daily problems and find real joy, meaning and happiness. No previous meditation experience necessary.
Each class is self-contained and includes guided meditation. You can book for any class or attend regularly to get the most benefit. Please, book below so that we can send you a video link on the day of the class.
Price £5 per class (free for Gold card Holders)
After booking you will receive two emails:
* Eventbrite confirmation – no need to print it off
* We will email you on the day of the class with an invitation to join the live-stream.
IMPORTANT: If you book for an online class you agree to Ganden KBC’s online class terms and conditions:
* Cost of each class is as advertised
* Price is per person – Links and passwords to classes are not to be shared
* Video recording, social sharing or downloading is not permitted
* Classes are only for those in our normal catchment area – Halifax and Calderdale including Brighouse and Todmorden where we hold regular classes
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
* A registration will only be accepted when made online, and when all necessary information and payment has been received. Registrations are non-transferrable and a separate registration is required for each person attending
* Registrants can cancel participation to a class and receive a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the start date and time of the class.
* No refunds are given within 24 hours of any class.
* Ganden Centre reserves the right to cancel a booking if the person is not from the local area.
* Ganden KBC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any class as circumstances dictate.