Monday Online Classes with Kelsang Chogma
These classes will be live-streamed.
Calm Your Mind
These classes will teach simple meditation techniques to develop and maintain a calm, peaceful and positive mind. Advice will be given for using meditation to reduce anxiety and stress – especially useful in today’s uncertain world!
Suitable for everyone – no previous meditation experience necessary.
Mondays 7-8:15pm (attend any class)
April 6, 13, 20, 27
May 4, 11
HOW THE COURSE IS RUN
The course will be run remotely until further notice. After registration you’ll receive a booking confirmation. Then on the day of the class you’ll receive an email invitation to the meeting.
To get ready you can download the Zoom app now. You only need the free version.
This class is live-streamed so is not available after the class has ended. However, there will be an audio recording available shortly after the class has finished. This recording will be available for two days after the class and is only for those who registered for the live-stream class. To receive the audio recording please reply to your Eventbrite confirmation email AFTER the class has ended, stating that you wish to receive the audio file link.
ABOUT THESE CLASSES
Each class is self-contained so you can ‘attend’ any class. Classes include two guided meditations and a teaching. There will be the option at the end of class to ask questions and interact if you wish to do so. You can book for any class or attend regularly to get the most benefit. Please book below.
Price £5 per class (free for Gold card Holders)
After booking you will receive two emails:
* Eventbrite confirmation – no need to print it off
* We will email you 90 minutes before class with an invitation to join the live-stream.
IMPORTANT: If you book for an online class you agree to Ganden KBC’s online class terms and conditions:
* Cost of each class is as advertised
* Price is per person – Links and passwords to classes are not to be shared
* Video recording, social sharing or downloading is not permitted
* Classes are only for those in our normal catchment area – Halifax and Calderdale including Brighouse and Todmorden where we hold regular classes
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
* A registration will only be accepted when made online, and when all necessary information and payment has been received. Registrations are non-transferrable and a separate registration is required for each person attending
* Registrants can cancel participation to a class and receive a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the start date and time of the class.
* No refunds are given within 24 hours of any class.
* Ganden Centre reserves the right to cancel a booking if the person is not from the local area.
* Ganden KBC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any class as circumstances dictate.