With our live-stream and audio retreats you can do meditation retreats in the comfort of your own home.
Retreats are designed to help us focus exclusively on a particular meditation practice, deepening our experience without the normal distractions of everyday life. You are welcome to join all the sessions or however many you can make.
Use the drop-down menu to find details of retreats that are coming up soon.
Advice for creating a retreat space at home
- Choose a relatively quiet area to engage in your retreat sessions.
- Arrange pictures, statues or images of Buddha and other things that inspire.
- Try to only use your device for the retreat sessions. Outside of the sessions go for walks, read, write, contemplate. In this way it’ll be easier to maintain the experience you had in your meditation sessions.
- If the retreat is pre-recorded or audio, set your own schedule and try to keep to it as much as possible.
- Between sessions try to remain mindful of your meditation experience without forgetting it. Allow it to remain in the background of your thoughts so that you can integrate your meditation into your daily life.