Classes and courses at Ganden Kadampa Buddhist Centre are temporarily going online.
Please book tickets as usual via the booking buttons below and you will be sent instructions.
You will receive two emails:
- Eventbrite confirmation – no need to print it off
- We will email you instructions on the day of the class about how to access the online class.
For future courses and our drop-in classes we are looking to move to live-streaming so please check the website and our social media for updates and sign up to our newsletters on the website homepage.
Ganden KBC’s online class terms and conditions
- Cost of each class is as advertised
- Price is per person – Links and passwords to classes are not to be shared
- Video recording, social sharing or downloading is not permitted
- Classes are only for those in our normal catchment area – Halifax and Calderdale including Brighouse and Todmorden where we hold regular classes.
Refund and Cancellation
- A registration will only be accepted when made online, and when all necessary information and payment has been received. Registrations are non-transferrable and a separate registration is required for each person attending
- Registrants can cancel participation to a class and receive a full refund by emailing email@example.com at least 24 hours before the start date and time of the class.
- No refunds are given within 24 hours of any class.
- Ganden KBC reserves the right to cancel a booking if the person is not from the local area.
- Ganden KBC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any class as circumstances dictate.
We offer meditation courses to help you find practical solutions to everyday problems. The methods we teach to improve the quality of your life are derived from the teachings of Buddha but you don’t need to be Buddhist to benefit from these workshops.
All the meditation techniques are explained and practical advice is given on how to overcome difficulties, find lasting happiness and develop our full potential.
Everyone is welcome! It’s not necessary to have previous experience of meditation.
Costs (unless stated otherwise):
Half-day courses cost £12
Full-day courses cost £20
Sat 21 Mar 2020 10:30am-1:30pm
Develop a new and stable self-confidence and self-esteem by relating to the best of who you are and holding a clear vision of who you can become.
This event will be broadcast via a Youtube Video Link. Please do not come to the Centre.
The course will be in two sessions so two Youtube video links will be sent to your email address at the scheduled event start time.
You will have 24 hours to view the teachings before the link expires.
In order to view the videos you will need to set up a Youtube account using the same email address that you used to book your tickets as this will be the email address authorised to receive the video link.
Calming The Mind
Sat 9 May 2020 10:30am-1:30pm with Kelsang Chogma
Learn how to quieten your busy mind and experience a deep inner peace and happiness through meditation.
Emptiness: True Nature of Reality
Sat 13 Jun 2020 10:30am-1:30pm with Kelsang Chogma
Discover Buddha’s profound teachings on the wisdom of emptiness and learn to let go of negative minds, live lightly in our world, and keep a happy mind.
The Power of Positive Thinking
Sat 13 Jun 2020 10:30am-1:30pm
Develop a more positive approach to life and banish negative thoughts and feelings.