Fridays 12:30-1:00pm ~ IN-PERSON
Starts back in September – dates TBC
with Buddhist Teacher Patrick Allen
These guided meditation sessions give you a chance to take a break at lunchtime. You will be guided in meditations to let go of stress and tension, and experience an inner stillness and sense of well being. No experience is needed – these short sessions are perfect for beginners.
- Just drop-in for a class and pay on arrival – NO NEED TO BOOK
- Doors open at 12:15pm
- Please arrive by 12:25pm at the latest. We are unable to admit late arrivals.
Cost is £3 per session
Please note that although government restrictions are easing, due to the layout of the building and size of our meditation room the following safety measures are still in place at Ganden Centre.
Please take note of the following safety rules before you attend an in-person class:
- Face-masks must be worn in the building – please remember to bring a face covering with you. If you forget to bring your own, we can supply one for a donation.
- Seating will be 1-2m apart so spaces are limited – please do not move the chairs
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 – 10 minutes before the first session start time
- Hand-sanitizer will be provided and temperatures taken on entrance to the building
- Contact details will be required on arrival for test and trace purposes
- Social distancing must be maintained in the building at all times
- If you have been diagnosed with Covid-19 or have developed symptoms (principally high temperature, persistent cough, loss of smell or taste among others) within the last 14 days, or, if you live with/or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid, is suspected to have Covid, or had any symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 14 days, please do not attend.
- As Covid symptoms can vary, if you feel unwell in any way or are awaiting the results of a Covid test, please do not attend.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.