Fridays 12-12:30pm on 11th, 18th, 25th June ~ IN-PERSON
with Buddhist Teacher Patrick Allen
These guided meditation sessions give you a chance to take a break at lunchtime. You will be guided in meditations to let go of stress and tension, and experience an inner stillness and sense of well being. No experience is needed – these short sessions are perfect for beginners.
- Just drop-in for a class and pay on arrival
- Or to ensure a seat you can book online below – booking closes 1 hour before class starts.
- Doors open at 12:15pm
- Please arrive by 12:25pm at the latest. We are unable to admit late arrivals.
Cost is £3 per session
Please take note of the following safety rules before you book:
- Face-masks must be worn in the building at all times – please remember to bring a face covering with you. If you forget to bring your own, we can supply one for a donation.
- Seating will be 1-2m apart so spaces are limited – maximum 10 attendees
- Hand-sanitizer will be provided & temperatures taken on entrance to the building
- Contact details will be required on arrival for test and trace purposes
- Social distancing must be maintained in the meditation room and community room at all times
- If you have been diagnosed with Covid-19 or have developed symptoms (principally high temperature, persistent cough, loss of smell or taste among others) within the last 14 days, or, if you live with/or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed or had symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 14 days, please do not attend.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
The audio prayers used in this teaching are produced, published and copyrighted by Tharpa Publications, and are being used here with Tharpa’s written permission.
If you wish to download the audio or ebooklet prayers for your own use, please visit Tharpa.com to purchase a valid copy. All profits are dedicated to the International Temples Project.
Follow Along for Free – Liberating Prayer and Prayers for Meditation
The FREE EBOOK ‘How to Transform Your Life’ includes ‘Liberating Prayer’ and ‘Prayers for Meditation’ in the appendices – Download from howtotyl.com