Join a growing Kadampa family in Halifax and help us bring the path to lasting happiness to more people.
Ganden Centre has five large-sized residential rooms on the upper floors that make an excellent place to live. Residents are both Buddhist and non- Buddhist, but all show an interest in meditation and the way of life advocated in the Buddhist teachings.
We currently have one room available so if you’d like to know more then get in touch.
The Centre offers a quiet, friendly and spiritual environment in which to live, and residents benefit from discounts on the activities of the Centre along with not having to travel to them!
* On main bus routes and close to the train station
* Amazing potential for spiritual growth
* Beautiful meditation room
* Sincere Sangha community
* Only 5 minutes walk into town
* £280-£300 per month
* Includes all utilities
* Shared bathroom and kitchen
* Discount on Meditation Classes
* We are vegetarian and free from smoking, alcohol & noise (including TV)
If you are interested in living here, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to have a look at the accommodation.