When restrictions allow we will be holding in-person classes and events at external venues and plan to hold smaller activities at Ganden KBC.
Due to the layout of the building and size of our meditation room it might be some time until we are able to open up fully at Ganden KBC. Until then we can only seat 10 people so advance booking is required.
The following in-person activities are coming up. Please click them to go to more info:
Outdoor meditations – details coming soon
Please take note of the following safety rules before you book an in-person class:
- Face-masks must be worn in the building – please remember to bring a face covering with you. If you forget to bring your own, we can supply one for a donation.
- Seating will be 1-2m apart so spaces are limited – attendance is strictly by pre-booking only
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 – 10 minutes before the first session start time
- Hand-sanitizer will be provided & temperatures taken on entrance to the building
- Contact details will be required on arrival for test and trace purposes
- Social distancing must be maintained in the meditation room between sessions
- If you have been diagnosed with Covid-19 or have developed symptoms (principally high temperature, persistent cough, loss of smell or taste among others) within the last 14 days, or, if you live with/or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed or had symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 14 days, please do not attend.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.