The following in-person activities are taking place. Please click the links to go to more info:
Please note that although government restrictions are easing, due to the layout of the building and size of our meditation room the following safety measures are still in place at Ganden Centre.
Please take note of the following safety rules before you attend an in-person class:
- Face-masks must be worn in the building – please remember to bring a face covering with you. If you forget to bring your own, we can supply one for a donation.
- Seating will be 1-2m apart so spaces are limited – please do not move the chairs
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 – 10 minutes before the first session start time
- Hand-sanitizer will be provided and temperatures taken on entrance to the building
- Contact details will be required on arrival for test and trace purposes
- Social distancing must be maintained in the building at all times
- If you have been diagnosed with Covid-19 or have developed symptoms (principally high temperature, persistent cough, loss of smell or taste among others) within the last 14 days, or, if you live with/or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid, is suspected to have Covid, or had any symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 14 days, please do not attend.
- As Covid symptoms can vary, if you feel unwell in any way or are awaiting the results of a Covid test, please do not attend.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.