Meditation Day Retreat with Buddhist nun Kelsang Chogma.
Clear your mind, reduce your worries and enjoy some silence on this guided retreat in the beautiful Fielden Hall, Todmorden
Sunday 13th June 10am – 3pm IN-PERSON ATTENDANCE
Clear your mind, reduce your worries and enjoy some silence. Unwind on this one day retreat with meditations for mindful living in the peaceful setting of Fielden Hall, surrounded by the beautiful backdrop of the Calder Valley hills.
* Face-masks must be worn in the building – please remember to bring a face covering with you. If you forget to bring your own, we can supply one for a donation.
* Seating will be 1-2m apart so spaces are limited – attendance is strictly by pre-booking only
* Please arrive no earlier than 5 – 10 minutes before the first session start time
* Hand-sanitizer will be provided & temperatures taken on entrance to the building
* Contact details will be required on arrival for test and trace purposes
* Social distancing must be maintained in the meditation room between sessions
* If you have been diagnosed with Covid-19 or have developed symptoms (principally high temperature, persistent cough, loss of smell or taste among others) within the last 14 days, or, if you live with/or have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed or had symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 14 days, please do not attend.