Join a growing Kadampa family in Halifax and help us bring the path to lasting happiness to more people.
Ganden Centre has five large-sized residential rooms on the upper floors that make an excellent place to live. Residents are both Buddhist and non- Buddhist, but all show an interest in meditation and the way of life advocated in the Buddhist teachings.
We currently have a waiting list so if you’d like to be added to our list please get in touch and we will contact you if a room becomes available.
The Centre offers a quiet, friendly and spiritual environment in which to live, and residents benefit from discounts on the activities of the Centre along with not having to travel to them!
* On main bus routes and close to the train station
* Amazing potential for spiritual growth
* Beautiful meditation room
* Sincere Sangha community
* Only 5 minutes walk into town
* £270 per month plus £10 service charge
* Includes all utilities and laundry
* Shared bathroom and kitchen
* Discount on Meditation Classes
* We are vegetarian and free from smoking, alcohol & noise (including TV)
If you are interested in living here, you can email email@example.com for more information and to have a look at the accommodation.