IMPORTANT: If you book for an online class you agree to Ganden KBC’s online class terms and conditions:
* Cost of each class is as advertised
* Price is per person – Links and passwords to classes are not to be shared
* Video recording, social sharing or downloading is not permitted
* Classes are only for those in our normal catchment area – Halifax and Calderdale including Brighouse and Todmorden where we hold regular classes
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
* A registration will only be accepted when made online, and when all necessary information and payment has been received. Registrations are non-transferrable and a separate registration is required for each person attending
* Registrants can cancel participation to a class and receive a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the start date and time of the class.
* No refunds are given within 24 hours of any class.
* Ganden Centre reserves the right to cancel a booking if the person is not from the local area.
* Ganden KBC reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any class as circumstances dictate.